Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Removed personally identifiable information from the document
Where available, URLs/DOIs for the references have been provided.
DOIs for references can be easily located at https://apps.crossref.org/SimpleTextQuery.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Special Issue Abstracts
Submit abstracts in response to special issue call for papers.
Abstracts will be reviewed by guest editors and accepted abstract submissions will be invited to submit full manuscripts for blind review.
Copyright to works published in Advances in Social Work is retained by the author(s). Works published in this journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.